Ginkgo is a tall tree, sometimes reaching 30 meters in height and 3 meters in diameter. Distant relatives of Ginkgo among the gymnosperms are well known spruce and pine. But no modern specimen of this species has leaves similar to the leaves of Ginkgo. They represent the wider wedge plate, pierced in two branched veins. This pattern of the leaves resembles the leaves of ancient ferns. Every year in late autumn the trees shed the leaves of Ginkgo shortly before this acquire a beautiful Golden yellow color.
Ginkgo is a very durable plant. In China, Japan and Korea there are many Ginkgo trees, whose age exceeds 1000 years. Under favorable conditions, Ginkgo trees can serve many generations of people. These trees are picturesque and attractive. They proved to be resistant to industrial smoke pollution of the air, and also to fungal and viral diseases rarely affected by insects.
In Ginkgo biloba contains more than 40 ingredients, including special substances called ginkgolides, which can increase the elasticity of blood vessel walls.
Scientists have established that Ginkgo biloba slows the decline of mental abilities in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, improving memory and clarity of thought, helps to prolong youthfulness of the brain,” because it prevents the development of disease. Ginkgo biloba helps to prolong youthfulness of the body, slows the aging process.
– increases the elasticity and strength of blood vessel walls, capillary walls, preventing their fragility;
– has a vasodilator effect;
– improves blood circulation in functional disorder of blood vessels of the brain, increases cerebral blood flow in the arterial, capillary and venous channel;
– reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood;
– has antihypoxia effect on tissue, increases the consumption of oxygen and glucose by the brain;
– prevents lipid peroxidation, binds free radicals;
– has a pronounced anti-edematous action of the tissues of the brain and peripheral tissues.
Ginkgo is a truly unique tool, able to deal with blood circulation arising due to spasm of blood vessels and restores blood flow in areas with vasomotor paralysis.
The use of Ginkgo extract leads to a simultaneous increase in blood flow in the peripheral and cerebral vessels. This is particularly important because helps to avoid complications associated with the use of traditional anti-hypertensive drugs: stagnation of blood in peripheral vessels.
The main action of Ginkgo biloba to increase blood flow in the area, experiencing in varying degrees the lack of it, including the brain, lower limbs, all arteries, veins and the smallest capillaries. This is particularly important for us, as almost any cell in the body ceases to operate normally if the blood supply is not enough.
Ginkgo is recommended when:
– cardiovascular diseases;
– cerebral-vascular insufficiency;
– multiple sclerosis;
– the initial stages of Alzheimer’s disease;
age disorders the mental faculties;
– poor blood flow to extremities;
– varicose veins;
– chronic bronchitis, asthma;
– elimination of the consequences of stroke;
vascular diseases of the ear, hearing loss:
– coldness of the fingers and toes.
Tincture Ginkgo is a powerful stimulant of mental capacity, attention and memory.
APPLICATION: for 10-15 drops of Ginkgo tincture in a glass of water 2-3 times a day before meals. The course of treatment is 1 month. Recommended 3 courses per year. With regular intake of drug for its favorable effect persists.